Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm Lazy!

There I said it! I think I am the laziest person I know. I would rather sleep all weekend then do just about anything else. I LOVE TO SLEEP. I always feel bad on Sunday night that I slept away the weekend, but at the time it feels so wonderful. I should clean more, exercise a little, do fun things with my husband and my daughter, take the dogs to the dog park.....But I sleep. I'm also very overweight. The two are most probably connected, but I chose to ignore the obvious. So, I have landed myself in a catch-22. Being overweight is exhausting. Try going down to the store and picking enough bags of flour to equal 60 pounds, strap it on your body for a day and see how tired you are at the end of the day. Now, try exercising with said flour strapped to your body. Yeah...that's my life. I don't know exactly how I let it get so out of control. Well....I DO know how. I LOVE carbs! LOVE LOVE LOVE carbs. I could live on pasta and bread for the rest of my life and be perfectly content, and fat. At some point I really need to think about changing the cycle. But it's Thursday and I have my eye on a sleep filled weekend. I'll think about exercising again another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment