Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Little Girl Time

I love my husband and my dogs and I really enjoy a nice quiet weekend at home with my family…..but every once in awhile I love to spend time with my girlfriends.

This weekend my daughter and I are headed to Fresno for a birthday party for one of my great friends. I haven’t seen her since her bachelorette party (I didn’t make it to the wedding) and I can’t wait to spend some time pool side with her and her family. There’s something so special about spending time with old friends.

In July I’ll be heading to Las Vegas with my friend Kat, who has been my best friend since we were in kindergarten together. We’re having a gathering of a bunch of people from our high school class and it should be a ton of fun! When Kat and I get together we have SO MUCH FUN! It often requires frequent trips to the bathroom to make sure we don’t wet ourselves from laughing so hard. There is no substitute for a friend like Kat. I’m blessed to have her!

1 comment: